Friday, July 14, 2006

Devangana's Display

Hi, This is GB again.

Devangna alias Banke!!.. I dunno why people call her that, and many other sweet names.

She is a cutee though ;-)

These are a few snaps from her.

Lotsa ppl in the snaps and I gues she'd be the best person to give comments on these snaps.

I will just post them for now.


Here she is "Centre of Attraction". Banchana on the left and Soumya on the right.







Devangana, Peeyush and Banchana.


Dunno how this group was formed. But one these looks like a guy!!

Lets see.

Minal "mazha mazaa"

This is most of the BBC group I can say. Even I am there!!.

Must be Chokhi Dhaani. The only big expedition I went out to.


Minal, Aruna, __ , Devangna, Anubhuti, Abha

One of the few glimpses of dearest e_aru.






East India Company. All of our Nepali buddies were good at Music and having fun.

No comments: